Pages

Sunday 26 September 2010

Fraying, Black Books and whats this? Spring onion...


As extended human contact makes me fray at the edges I've been sitting in my swivel chair eating cookies and watching... wait for it... Black Books! Yes, Black books is online!! Check it out on youtube if you've never seen it. It's in Channel 4's comedy section, Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey star in it and a brilliant job they do as well.

But then there's this toasted wrap, it's meant to be a ham and cheddar one but has what might be described as a disturbing amount of spring onion in it. Pretty much finished it but I doubt I'll be buying it again, as warning to you all always read the small print on wrap packaging.

In a similar vein of bad news it seems that Nick Clegg continues to embarrass us and in particular the people who voted for him in such a way that forces me to say to Clegg "Thou hast no so much brain as ear wax!". A line from Shakespeares Trolius and Cressida not my own work unfortunately. If you want a more detailed description of Clegg's doings... well go somewhere else I'm not repeating news I read somewhere else. At least not this time.

However the last bit of my self bought meal is a double choc cookie! Ah all is well again. Toodle pip folks!

Be casual. Be Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment