Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

Trying to stay cheery with urban dictionary....

Despite today being one annoying thing after another, I'm trying to avoid a complete slide into melancholy by amusing myself on urban dictionary, if you've never used it I strongly recommend you do, here's a link: http://www.urbandictionary.com

For instance when I searched the definition for my name the first one was: "the most irritating person alive, but you somehow feel so unconditionally and irrovacbly in love with him that you can't help but adore him. A douchebag but you love him, and you just can't help it."

Doubtless many of you will find this description much more entertaining than I did but none the less it has a certain amusing truthfulness to it that made me smile. Try your own name out and see what you get maybe you'll find something that rings true about you as well.

On another note, I'm curious what you think about people with girlfriends/boyfriends who stay with them when they come to uni. Are they romantic or delusional?

Be casual. Be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment