Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Perfection in turned out toes and knobbly knees

Finding something perfect is so rare it leads to the belief that nothing is perfect. But today I found something perfect. Something simple and straightforward, not even really intended for me or people my age. I'm talking about The Gruffalo. You may have come across the book, today I watched the film. It is very straight forward; a mouse journeys through the woods and creates the Gruffalo, a fearsome creature, to terrify Fox, Owl and Snake as they attempt to eat him. To his suprise mouse encounters this horrific beast in the flesh but convinces him that he is in fact the scariest creature in the woods. Voiced by such considerable talent as Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid in Harry Potter), James Corden and Rob Brydon, the 30 minute production never bores and is entertaining every second something few over tv products can claim.
True this is a deviation from my previous posts but should you ever have the opportunity to watch The Gruffalo I would hate for you to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment