Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

Changes

The more musically literate among you will recognise this as the title to one of 2Pacs songs. Perhaps disappointing this post isnt about that, if you've never heard it what are you doing with your life? And heres a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeMKM-eQPB4

So I'm at uni now, big boy in big world as it were. Moved out the nest and the security of the place we grew up we have to start some real decision making. Not too much but more than before. So there's some change but unsurprisingly not nearly as much as you'd think.

The dickheads are dickheads. The sorted people are in greater supply but they were always sorted. People still don't know where the first atom bomb was dropped and girls are still giving mixed signals. The boys are playing Fifa and the smell of sweat seems a little too prominent on my corridor. The girls corridors upstairs are a welcome break on the nose.I'm still making the same mistakes as always but then I've always got by.

But hey it's all good the people are smarter. Which is such a pleasant change. Today I discussed Machiavelli and Nietzsche with a guy who loves gangster rap. Where's uni been all my life?

Anyways Sophie and Qondi from upstairs have come for a visit, so I'm signing off.

Be casual. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment