Pages

Monday 17 May 2010

So much to talk about so little interest in saying it

Wow. Little world has been busy since I last got round to doing this, always is busy I guess. You may have noticed the results of the election the unimaginable has happened; the Tories and Lib Dems are in bed with each other (by which I mean a coalition). However the reasons this has never happened before are still true with problems piling up every day. For instance Cameron recently tried to up the vote required to pass a vote of no confidence to 55%, this embarrassingly transparent attempt to strengthen his chance at staying in office was shot down mostly by his own party, least the Tories are good for something. However while my natural inclination might be to hope that the Tories fail, I wish them the best of luck. Not at staying in power but at successfully solving the countries challenges.
That was my main point but I'd also like to mention Lost in Translation. Which is a brilliant film with Bill Murray and Scarlet Johansson working together perfectly as kindred spirits, a definite must see.
Well that's all I can think of right now so as always: Be casual. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment